- The Bible is inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God, and the King James Version to be the best translation of the preserved text in the English language (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- In one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- In the virgin birth, sinless perfection, bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:18-28; I Corinthians 15:12-19; Acts 1:9-11).
- that Jesus Christ died for our sins and all who believe on Him are saved on the basis of His shed blood (Hebrews 4:15, 9:22; John 1:12, 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- In the eternal security of the believer (John 10:28-29; Romans 8:38-39; I John 5:13).
- In the pre-tribulation rapture of the church (I Thessalonians 1:10, 4:13-18, 5:9)
- In the pre-millennial, visible return of Jesus Christ to the earth (Revelation 19:11-16).
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust (II Corinthians 5:1-10; Revelation 20:11-15).
- In the blessedness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost (John 14:1-6; II Corinthians 5:8; Luke 16:19-31).
- In sacred music that emphasizes a message of praise and glory to our great God (Psalm 40:3).
- In personal separation from the world and ecclesiastical separation from apostasy, modernism, the emerging, the ecumenical, and charismatic movements (II Corinthians 6:14; I John 2)
FBC maintains a strong local and global heartbeat for souls through its local outreach ministries and support of domestic and foreign missionaries. The burden for domestic and foreign missions continues to grow annually through our “Faith Promise” plan. God as allowed FBC to prayerfully an financially support 30+ missionaries in all 6 inhabited continents. It is our desire to enlarge our borders and enlighten our brethern to a local and global vision in our efforts to win people to Christ. The Great Commission of Christ is the great mission of our church
For the glory of God, discipling believers toward Christlikness holds a high priority at FBC. In addition to one-on-one discipleship that occurs at FBC, Pastor and Mrs. Hubers teach a 22 week course from January to June each year. Each course disciples over 20 students with Pastor teaching the men and Mrs. Hubers teaching the women